Our workshops are confidential peer-to-peer sessions focused on helping companies prepare for growth and financing.
The workshop is focused on helping leaders document the core assumptions about the current and future states of their business including the sales and marketing pipeline, a product roadmap, the people resources necessary to accomplish sales and development goals. Teams build an execution plan, a set of customer targets, and
The workshops help companies understand their core assumptions about their customers, their product and the economics to produce and distribute these. We work to build financial models that inform execution and help companies get to the next phase.
Full details are available at thenextphase.ca
- Workshops announced in September 2019
- Jan 15-17, 2019: Propel Workshop
- Mar 27-29, 2019: Open Workshop, Halifax, NS
- Nov 14-16, 2018: CEED Workshop, Halifax, NS
- Sep 4-6, 2018: CEED Workshop, Halifax, NS
- April 25-27, 2018: CEED Workshop, Halifax, NS
- May 23-25, 2018: IDHub Workshop, Halifax, NS
- CDL Atlantic 2017/18, Halifax, NS
- Amplify Conference 2017, Halifax, NS
- THENEXTPHASE with ACOA, Halifax, NS
- PropelICT Build Cohort, Moncton, NB